- The amount of solution varies from patient to patient depending on the size of the area to be treated
- Generally 3 – 4 sessions are required. 10% reduction in price for session 3-4. Results are permanent, if the patient has a neutral or negative energy balance. We recommend that patients seek dietary advice from a nutritionist in conjunction with the fat lipolysis treatment. The research and evidence of the treatment makes it a safe and effective form of fat lipolysis however results are also dependent of the patient’s lifestyle, as well.
- No anti-inflammatories or herbal medication 5 days prior to treatment.
- We recommend compression garments to be worn 7 to 14days post treatment.
- Increase water intake to 3-4 liters for 7 days post treatment.
- Consultation fee is R300
- Please Call or Whats App 066 241 2161 to book an appointment
Share this post